To Refill 1 LB. Cylinders from 20-40 LB. Tank
Important! Always start with an EMPTY cylinder.
- Before refilling, chill the smaller empty 1 LB. cylinder for 15-20 minutes in the fridge (for best fill). Have full larger tank at room temperature (never exceed 85°F).
- Connect left-hand threaded lug of Shnozzle to tank (use wrench – see illustration #1).
- Connect right-hand threaded cap of Shnozzle to 1 LB. cylinder (hand tighten).
- Turn 1 LB. cylinder and tank upside down (see illustration #2).
- Open valve on tank for several minutes until you can no longer hear the propane transfer. Then shut valve off.
- Return 1 LB. cylinder and tank to upright position.
- Disconnect smaller 1 LB. cylinder FIRST.
- Inspect 1 LB. cylinder for leaks: Place a small amount of ½ liquid soap ½ water solution on cylinder opening and on relief valve. If bubbles appear, discard smaller cylinder in a safe area.
IMPORTANT! A complete instruction guide comes with every Shnozzle purchase.
Please read the entire instruction guide before using Shnozzle.
Shnozzle is for personal household use only.
Shnozzle should ONLY be used outdoors.
in the USA!